Instructions for Submissions
General Instructions for all Submissions
1. All submissions must be original and unpublished.
2. Submissions should be in either English or Chinese.
3. Three types of submissions will be accepted: full papers (up to 20 pages), short papers (up to 5 pages), and posters.
4. Submissions should have definite viewpoints, rigorous methodology, detailed content, and standard references.
5. Submissions should follow the paper format of "DH2020-Specifications for Writing Conference Papers.pdf" and see also "Example of an Engilsh paper.pdf ","Examples of listing references.pdf".
Submission: Click to submit
Review: Click to review